California employers are required to distribute information to their employees. This information must be provided in the form of pamphlets.
Alert! July 1st, 2015 mandatory changes to the Paid Sick Leave Pamphlet require employers to update this mandatory pamphlet. This changes follows the January 2015 mandatory changes to the Sexual Harassment Pamphlet. Failure to provide employees with up-to-date information can result in hefty fines or employee lawsuits.
Who is required to provide this information?
State and Federal regulations require an employer to provide their employees with information on their worker rights. This can be done by displaying an IWC Poster and providing them with these pamphlets:
- Sexual Harassment Pamphlet
- Workers' Compensation Rights & Benefits
- State Disability Insurance
- Paid Family Leave Pamphlet
- California's Program for the Unemployed - Unemployment Insurance
What are the benefits?
- Avoid fines and lawsuits. Failure to provide mandated information to your employees can result in costly fines and lawsuits.
- Save time and money Researching this information yourself will be a time-consuming endeavor. Hiring a labor law attorney is a very costly business.
Workers' Compensation Pamphlet
The Workers' Compensation Pamphlet includes information on:
- Information on Unemployment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- Workforce Services
Each packet includes 15 copies of the Workers' Compensation Pamphlet. Available in English.
Unemployment Insurance Pamphlet
The Unemployment Insurance Pamphlet includes information on:
- Describes California’s UI benefits program
- Contains information about what makes employees eligible or ineligible for UI benefits
- Provides information on how to apply for unemployment benefits
Each pack contains 15 copies of the Unemployment Insurance Pamphlet, printed in English.
State Disability Insurance Provisions Pamphlet
The State Disability Insurance Provisions Pamphlet includes information on:
- The SDI benefits program
- Lists the requirements for eligibility and ineligibility for SDI benefits
- Explains the process for application for disability insurance benefits
Each pack contains 15 copies of the State Disability Insurance Provisions Pamphlet, printed in English
Paid Family Leave Act Pamphlet - Updated July 1st, 2015
The Paid Family Leave Act pamphlet includes information on:
- Describes the PFL and FMLA benefits program
- Provides information on the PFL and FMLA
- Lists the requirements for an employee to be eligible of ineligible for PFL benefits
- Provides contact information for questions relating to the PFL
Each pack contains 15 copies of the Paid Family Leave Act Pamphlet, printed in English
Sexual Harassment Pamphlet
The Sexual Harassment Pamphlet includes information on:
- Definition of sexual harassment and provides a list of types of sexual harassment
- Lists the Employer's Obligations to combat harassment in the workplace
- States the Employer's Liability
- States the mission statement of the Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Lists the procedure for filing a complaint with the Department of Fair Employment and Housing
Each packet includes 15 copies of the Sexual Harassment Pamphlet. Available in English.
|Product Information Sheet||No|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: California Required Pamphlets Pack
The following agencies require the distribution of their respective pamphlets:
- The California Department of Employment and Fair Housing requires all employers within California to provide their employees with a copy of the Sexual Harassment Pamphlet.
- The Employment Development Department requires the all employers to provide their employees with a copy of the Paid Family Leave Act Pamphlet, California's Program for the Unemployed Pamphlet, and the State Disability Insurance Provisions Pamphlet.
- The Division of Worker's Compensation requires employers to provide their employees with the Time of Hire Pamphlet.
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 1-888-369-9013 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.