The Paid Family Leave Pamphlet must be provided to all new-hires and ALL when taking a leave of absence for a reason that is covered under the Act
Alert! July 1st, 2014 mandatory changes to the Paid Family Medical Leave Act Pamphlet requires employers to update their pamphlets. Failure to provide employees with up-to-date information can result in hefty fines or employee lawsuits.
Why do I need this pamphlet?
This pamphlet fulfills your legal obligation to distribute PFL information to all new hires and again to those who take a leave of absence for a reason covered under the Act.
What are the benefits?
- Avoid fines and lawsuits. Failure to provide mandated information to your employees can result in costly fines and lawsuits.
- Save time and money Researching this information yourself will be a time-consuming endeavor. Hiring a labor law attorney is a very costly business.
The Paid Family Leave Act pamphlet includes information on:
- Describes the PFL and FMLA benefits program
- Provides information on the PFL and FMLA
- Lists the requirements for an employee to be eligible of ineligible for PFL benefits
- Provides contact information for questions relating to the PFL
Each packet includes 15 copies of the Sexual Harassment Pamphlet. Available in English.
|Product Information Sheet||No|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Paid Family Leave Pamphlet - 15 Pack
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 1-888-369-9013 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.