California Mandatory Compliance. Must be distributed to all new hires (recommended for all employees annually and independent contractors)
Alert! January 2015 mandatory changes to the Sexual Harassment Pamphlet require employers to update this mandatory pamphlet. Failure to provide employees with up-to-date information can result in hefty fines or employee lawsuits.
Why do I need this pamphlet?
The California Sexual Harassment Pamphlet contains all the information that an employer is required to give to all new-hires and all employees and independent contractors to inform them of their rights to a harassment-free workplace. Employers must inform workers upon hire of their right to a harassment-free workplace, and provide a harassment complaint procedure. Distributing these sexual harassment pamphlets could protect you from a devastating lawsuit.
What are the benefits?
- Avoid fines and lawsuits. Failure to provide mandated information to your employees can result in costly fines and lawsuits.
- Save time and money Researching this information yourself will be a time-consuming endeavor. Hiring a labor law attorney is a very costly business.
The Sexual Harassment Pamphlet includes information on:
- Definition of sexual harassment and provides a list of types of sexual harassment
- Lists the Employer's Obligations to combat harassment in the workplace
- States the Employer's Liability
- States the mission statement of the Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Lists the procedure for filing a complaint with the Department of Fair Employment and Housing
Each packet includes 15 copies of the Sexual Harassment Pamphlet. Available in English.
|Product Information Sheet||No|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Sexual Harassment Pamphlets - 15 Pack
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 1-888-369-9013 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.