Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Dry Cleaner Written Safety Plan
Dry Cleaner Industry Specific OSHA Compliant Written Safety Plan Customized for your Business
Enjoy the best value
- Easy Delivery! The Dry Cleaner Industry Safety Plan is provided electronically via email. We can however also provide the files on a CD or DVD upon request.
- We do it all! Worry-free Dry Cleaner Safety Plans get you compliant and ready to go!
Dry Cleaner Industry Industry OSHA Compliant Safety Plans
We can get you set up quickly and easily, by providing up to date personalized written safety plans to cover the OSHA standards that apply to your business. Our plans are available in both English and Spanish, personalized for your business and your company name appears throughout the entire document.
Delivered Quickly and easily, by providing up to date personalized Dry Cleaner Industry Safety Plans to cover the OSHA standards that apply to your business. Our Dry Cleaner Industry Safety Plans are personalized for your business and your Company Name appears throughout the entire document. Your OSHA Compliance Dry Cleaner Industry Safety Plans are delivered to you via email in Adobe Acrobat (PDF). Any business within the United States that operates in the Dry Cleaner Industry Industry will benefit from having fully documented and OSHA Compliant Dry Cleaner Industry Safety Plans.
OSHA mandates that Dry Cleaner businesses have Written Safety Compliance Plans, specific to their company and location that address the safety standards for their industry. Our Dry Cleaner Industry Written Safety Plans provides employers with a plan which complies with government guidelines, standards and regulations. Our written safety plan contains OSHA mandated plans that apply to your business. Our plans contain a range of Dry Cleaner Industry Written Safety Plans which cover specific hazards and your potential accident/lawsuit exposures.
Dry Cleaner Industry Safety Plans are perfect when you want to:
- Bid On A Job
- Meet Jobsite Submittal Requirements
- Tackle Workers Compensation Rates
- Meet Your Federal And State OSHA Regulations
- Ideal For Helping You Get Those Government Projects
The Dry Cleaner Written Safety Plan includes the following individual plans:
- 100 - Injury and Illness Prevention Program - Safety and Health Plan
- 101 - Injury and Illness Prevention Program - Workplace Security Plan
- 102 - Fire Safety & Evacuation Plan
- 104 - Chemical Safety Plan
- 105 - Ergonomic Safety Plan
- 106 - Employee Safety & Health Plan
- 108 - Office Safety Plan
- 109 - Incidents & Investigation Safety Plan
- 300 - Lockout Tagout Safety Plan
- 301 - Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Plan
- 302 - Sexual Harassment Safety Plan
- 304 - Business Disaster Recovery Safety Plan
- 306 - Machinery Safety Plan
- 308 - Personal Protective Equipment Safety Plan
- 315 - Housekeeping & Materials Storage Safety Plan
- 318 - General Shop & Work Area Safety Plan
- 319 - Flammable Liquid Safety Plan
- 320 - Hazardous Waste Safety Plan
- 330 - Heat Stress Safety Plan
- 332 - General Industry Slips, Trips & Falls Safety Plan
- 340 - Eyewash Station Safety Plan
- 351 - Electrical Safety Plan
- 369 - OSHA Safety Forms Kit/Package
- 400 - Injury and Illness Prevention Program - Certified for CA SB 228
We analyze the specific needs of your business and any requirements mandated by state law. To keep your business in compliance, in addition to the standard plans listed above, we may include additional plans selected from the list below.
- 107 - OSHA Self Audit/Safety Inspection Report
- 310 - Vehicle Operation Safety Plan
- 313 - Bio-Terrorism Readiness Safety Plan
- 321 - Ladder Safety Plan
- 357 - Employee Alcohol and Drug Testing Plan
- 500 - Dry Cleaner OSHA Safety Plan